Professional Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) in Bioengineering
With the ongoing transformation of the global healthcare system -- especially to meet the challenges of an aging population -- technological advances in medicine and bioengineering are quickly evolving, as is the need for technical expertise in these fields. The professional Master of Engineering in Bioengineering degree program is designed for those looking to carve out a career in industry and be at the forefront of innovation. Highlights of the program include:
- One-year, non-thesis professional master's program
- Choose from three concentrations: computational genomics (with focus on bioinformatics, genomic computational modeling and big data wrangling), bioinstrumentation (with focus on medical imaging devices), and general bioengineering
- Curriculum that prepares students to take on first-level managerial and supervisory positions by combining technical training with business fundamentals
- Co-curricular workshops in conflict management, communication and team building offer value-added professional skills outside of the classroom
- Available on-campus as well as online
For a detailed look at the degree requirements, visit the M.Eng. program website.