Help Illinois Bioengineering educate and inspire the next generation of biotechnology and medicine leaders
The Bioengineering Department welcomes our alumni and friends to partner with us in philanthropy, research collaborations, and education activities. There are many ways you can engage and help us train current students, while preserving the value of your own Bioengineering degree.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Be a guest speaker so our students can learn about your organization’s relevant research, product development, or career opportunities. Contact Donna Shubert for more information.
- Be interviewed for a career profile published on our web site so our students can learn about the many ways they might use their Bioengineering degree. Contact Donna Shubert for more information.
- Be a judge or sponsor a project at Engineering Open House each March.
- Support the activities of our student-run Biomedical Engineering Society, which welcomes speakers, volunteers, and donations
- Hire one of our graduates through our College of Engineering Employment Expo in September.
- Make an impact by supporting undergraduate research, senior design projects, special seminars, and similar activities/events.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter .
- Subscribe to our mailing list so we can send you research and education updates through our printed annual report.