Sr. Lecturer and Chief Academic Advisor
jamos [at] illinois [dot] edu
1270 Digital Computer Lab
1304 W. Springfield
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Cell and Developmental Biology Concentration, University of South Carolina, 2008
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Minor in Computer Science, Texas Tech University, 2004
- Sr Lecturer and Chief Academic Advisor, 2012-present
- Lecturer and Chief Academic Advisor, 2009-2012
- New Course Tracks to Industry, Engineering at Illinois Magazine, 3 (1), p 10.
- Simulated Practice Makes Perfect, Engineering at Illinois Magazine, 3 (1), p 11.
- Seniors develop Bioreactor lab to help undergraduates gain hands-on experience, Engineering at Illinois, Top
Stories, April 2011.
- AFM Scanning of Cheek Cells, Benchfly Recording, IGERT June 2011.
- Amos's Atomic Microscope Gives Students Close-Up Look at Cells, I-STEM Top Stories, August 2011.
- BioE Students Shine in Senior Design, I-STEM Top Stories, May 2012.
- Outstanding Academic Advisor