List of Pre-Approved Tracks and Courses
- Biomechanics - Curriculum Map for Biomechanics
- Cell and Tissue Engineering - Curriculum Map for Cell and Tissue
- Therapeutics Engineering - Curriculum Map for Therapeutics
- Computational and Systems Biology - Curriculum Map for Computation
- Imaging and Sensing - Curriculum Map for Imaging and Sensing
Please check these lists frequently, as the tracks are constantly being updated. Watch for emails from the department about new, upcoming course additions, and talk with the Bioengineering undergraduate program office (1270 DCL), if interested in any courses not listed.
* Curriculum maps made specifically for each track are now provided for guidance on how to fit the track courses and track-specific free electives into a student's schedule.
Individual students may design a track to achieve a goal outside of those implicit in the pre-approved tracks as long as the course selections show coherence, focus, and purpose within a bioengineering context. Students should consult with a department advisor and submit their requests to the Bioengineering undergraduate program office (1270 DCL) to obtain approval from the Bioengineering Department Undergraduate Curriculum Committee. Requests should be submitted on a Department Track Elective Planning Form.
Faculty Career and Track Mentoring
To gain further insight into their interests, as well as advice regarding research, career options, and their track courses, students should see a faculty career and track mentor.
- Cell and Tissue Engineering
- Therapeutics Engineering
- Computation and Systems Biology
- Imaging and Sensing